Enjoy Yahoo Mail with Prominent Server Settings in Outlook
Yahoo assures outstanding services and mesmerizing features to users for several different usages and purposes in both official and personal need. When it comes to business, emailing is one such thing that definitely turns any business difficulty into easiest approaches. Besides, at present users are much more dependent upon accessing two mailing panel configured together. Such like yahoo and another is outlook.
If you want to add yahoo mail account into your outlook then you can take easiest and most convenient steps. The most significant way and perfect services are available around the clock to help you.
Being a loyal Yahoo Mail user, you know that Yahoo has already discontinued its email application for Windows 10. If using the web browser is not your style to manage your emails, then you can use several other solutions like the desktop version of Microsoft Outlook also. If you are looking for Yahoo email server settings then here you are at the right destination.
How to set up a Yahoo Mail account on the Outlook desktop app
- First of all Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account using your web browser.
- On the top right, click menu (gear) button
- Select Account Info
- Click on Account Security
- Turn on Allow apps that use less secure sign in toggle switch
- You can do this with steps mentioned below
- Open the outlook app
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Now click on Add account button
- Select the Manual setup or additional server types option
- Click on Next
- Add your account and Yahoo server information
- Enter these details
- Your Name: First and last name
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming mail server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- User Name: email@example.com
- Password: Yahoo Mail password (or app password)
- Click on the more settings button.
- Open the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication option
- Now open the advanced tab
- Click OK
- Click Next to complete the configuration process
- Click on Close
- Click on Finish option
Once you've completed these steps, your account will be syncing with the Outlook perfectly, and you will be start managing your emails as you would normally do on the web.
If you have any issue in setting up outlook with your Yahoo account, you will have to make sure to recheck your settings as there is a very good chance that you mistyped a setting or you might have missed any step.
How to create an app password for Outlook
If you are using Yahoo Mail with your two-step verification, your password will not work. Instead, you will have to create an app password to set up your account on Outlook 2016.
- First Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account using your web browser
- On the top-right
- Click menu button
- Select your account info option
- Click on the account security option
- Now again Click the Generate app password link.
Steps for Yahoo email settings for outlook 2016
In order to set up IMAP access to Yahoo! Mail settings for Outlook 2016: you can take following convenient steps
- Select the File option in Outlook
- Now make sure you are on the Information page
- Click on Add Account under account information criteria
- Now make sure your manual setup or additional server types is selected in ad account option
- Now assure your POP or IMAP is selected under choose your Account type
- Click on Next option
- Type your name
- Now enter your full Yahoo! Mail email address under Email Address
- Make sure IMAP is selected for Account Type: Under Server Information
- Type "imap.mail.yahoo.com under the incoming mail server"
- Enter "smtp.mail.yahoo.com"
- Enter your full Yahoo mail address again under user name
- Type your Yahoo!Mail password under password option
- Type your Yahoo mail password under password option
- Click on more settings
- Go to the outgoing server tab
- Make sure SMTP requires authentication is checked
- Verify use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected
- Go to the advanced tab option
- Now make sure SSL is selected under incoming server and outgoing server
- Click on ok
- Click Next
- Click close in the test account settings dialogue once the tests are completed
- Now click on Finish
How to Access Yahoo! Mail with Outlook 2007
In order to fetch mail from and send mail through a free Yahoo! Mail account in Outlook:
You can go through Step by Step Screenshot Walkthrough
- At first Install YPOPs! and make sure it is running
- Select tools/account settings from the menu in outlook
- Go to email tab
- Click on New option
- Now make sure Microsoft Exchange POP3, IMAP or HTTP is selected
- Click on Next
- Type your name under Your Name option
- Click Next
- Enter your Yahoo! Mail password
- Click on settings option
- Now go to the outgoing server tab option
- Make sure my outgoing server requires authentication is checked
- Now click on ok option
- Click next
- Click Finish
We help our users with Yahoo! Mail SMTP Server Settings. If you face any issue or have any query, then you can take our help immediately by contacting with our experts. We assure and guarantee immediate help and support to users for any other settings query.
EmailSuport.com, a leading Customer Care Service Provider for Emails. EmailSuport is an independent provider of online remotely access technical support services for free webmail's service providers like Gmail, , Hotmail, Outlook and AOL. All other outsider trademarks, logos, brand names, products and services are used only for references for instructive purpose only.