Absolute Support for Gmail Settings on iPhone Devices
Who srequire mail in a separate app in iPhone, when there is ultimate safari browser and Gmail web interface? Indeed, that’s true; iPhone is widely enhanced with dedicated email application and value focus. It is also very much easier to set up access to Gmail account in iPhone mail. There are certain steps for Gmail mail settings for iPhone, one can follow these steps whenever needed.
First get to know how to push Gmail in iPhone Mail
When you want to add Gmail as an IMAP or POP account you can add Gmail as an Exchange account. It will let Gmail push new messages to iPhone Mail but also work for one account only and it will replace your exchange account also.
How to Access Gmail in iPhone X Using IMAP
To set up IMAP access to Gmail in iPhone X, you can follow these steps below:
- First, just make sure IMAP access is enabled for the Gmail account
- Tap settings on the iPhone Home screen
- Open the Mail category
- Select Accounts
- Tap on add account option
- After that choose Google
- Now type the Gmail address for account you want to add over
- Enter your email under sign in option
- Click on Next
- Type your Gmail password over your Enter your password.
- Click NEXT
- Now Tap on SAVE
- Press Home button
These are the simple steps that can be followed for accessing Gmail in iPhoneX. If you have any confusion or any query, then you can immediately contact with us, for help.
Your Gmail on iPhone 5,6, 7 is not working? Follow these steps:
- Visit the Gmail website and check for alerts
- Now review your recent devices on Google website
- Always do the CAPTCHA RESET
- Now make sure your IMAP is enabled perfectly
- Remove your Gmail account from iPhone
Steps to remove your Gmail account from iPhone 7
- In order to easily remove your Gmail account from iPhone, take these steps:
- Go to settings > Mail, contacts, calendars
- Now Tap your Gmail account
- Tap on Delete Account from my iPhone
- Go back to settings option
- Tap Google
- Enter your account information
How to access Gmail account in iPhone 8? Take instant help now
For accessing Gmail account in iPhone 8 devices, users can automatically setup their email account with easiest steps. Take a look below:
- Tap on settings from the available home screen
- Now tap account and passwords
- Click on Add Account
- Click to select your preferred option
- Among the given email account types to email providers are iCloud, Exchange, Google
- Now enter your email address, password
- Then tap next to continue option
- Enter your email address, password
- Click on next to continue
- Wait for mail to verify your account
- Choose sync other options from email account such like contacts, calendars that you can view from iPhone
- Click on save
These are the most convenient way; you can access Gmail account in iPhone 8.
Steps to delete an email account on iPhone 8
If you are not using any email account in your device, then you can remove it, as it takes your internal storage space unnecessarily. Well, removing and deleting an email account is amongst the possible solution to all email issues too. Take a glance at the steps provided to delete an email account from your iPhone 8.
- Tap on settings from the Home screen option
- Now tap accounts and passwords option
- You can then navigate to the account section
- Now tap on the email account that you want to delete
- Click on delete account
- Click on delete from my iPhone option
If you want to make necessary changes to your email account, then you can go to Settings-> Accounts & Passwords-> then tap your email account. That’s it, this way it becomes very easier and necessary modifications are done easily.
If you have any query or face any issue, then you can just simply take our help. By connecting with us, you can attain immediate help and support for all hindrances and troubles immediately. We are always available to assist you. In case, you have any query related to your Gmail account accessibility in iPhone 7, 8, and X, then you can connect with our experts. Our team of professionals is available 24/7 to help you.
EmailSuport.com, a leading Customer Care Service Provider for Emails. EmailSuport is an independent provider of online remotely access technical support services for free webmail's service providers like Gmail, , Hotmail, Outlook and AOL. All other outsider trademarks, logos, brand names, products and services are used only for references for instructive purpose only.